Pumpkin spice is truly a treat, but if I'm being honest, I'm glad she's only…
Two ingredient maple cinnamon salted caramel buttercream frosting wasn’t possible… until now! Thanks to our Maple Cinnamon Salted Caramel Butter Bombs, you can easily take any cake, cupcake, or whatever you want to frost to the next level with just butter bombs and some powdered sugar. It’s truly a treat.
Is there a better frosting than buttercream?! She’s fluffy, creamy, light, and airy, but also rich, decadent, and just damn delicious. The salted caramel provides the perfect balance of sweet and savory. I don’t know what it is about salted caramel, but that combination always feels more fancy.
I made this frosting for Willow’s smash cake. To be honest, she didn’t like it, but that’s just because this girl hates sweets. She wants nothing to do with ice cream, cakes, cookies, pastries, etc. Although, she does like banana bread. Hates bananas though. I don’t know… babies are confusing 🤪
However! I loved it. Gavin loved it. My brother who is also a chef loved it. Lyca loved it. Literally everyone who tried it, besides Willow, loved it. So yea, I think you’ll love it too :)
The best part about this one is how simple and easy it is! You’ll make it once, and never need to look at this recipe again.
- Maple Cinnamon Salted Caramel Butter Bombs (6-10 depending on how much frosting you want to make.)
- Powdered Sugar
- Take your butter bombs out of the fridge about 2 hours before to temper. (I used 7 butter bombs)
- Add butter bombs to KitchenAid and start to whip on medium.
- Add powder sugar 1/4 cup at a time (I used 1/2 cup total.)
- Let her rip! Mix at a high speed until desired consistency— it should be light, creamy, and fluffy :) This will take about 4-7 minutes.
Don't forget to take your butter bombs out of the fridge ahead of time!